Nice Article About WATD Marshfield

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon May 6 01:09:36 EDT 2013

On 5/5/2013 9:30 AM, Donna Halper wrote:

> I hope this link opens, because the Boston Globe South edition did a
> very nice tribute to one of the few really live and local stations on
> the south shore, WATD-FM, and its owner Ed Perry.
> http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/regionals/south/2013/05/04/with-small-staff-and-band-freelancers-watd-marshfield-fills-south-airwaves/lV7x5hjFntqLKbzVfAfaBK/story.html

The link worked for me, and it's a great article, giving some
well-deserved recognition to a great station.  I like to listen to it in
my car, which is the only radio I have that can get the station with a
listenable signal.  Thanks for posting this.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700| Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com