WBOQ-Gloucester VS WXEX-Exeter NH

sm720740@netzero.com sm720740@netzero.com
Thu Mar 21 19:18:38 EDT 2013

I do recall WXEX running some "bird" type of service in the beginning. They do have "live" in house DJ's now.  They're also taking request via Email-Facebook and Phone (and its a 603 area code) all day so that means that they have full control of the music as well.When WXEX was running the "bird", Even they sounded a little homogenized. This "live and local" thing that they are running now is so much better. BTW, I meant to say "93 south" not "95 south"! Sorry!