WBOQ-Gloucester VS WXEX-Exeter NH

sm720740@netzero.com sm720740@netzero.com
Sat Mar 16 02:44:19 EDT 2013

As a radio observer, I see a difference in the presentation that 104.9 WBOQ and 1540/92.1 WXEX offer in this "oldies" "adult contemporary" category. 104.9 plays it "safe"! 60's 70's 80's contemporary music. On the other hand, WXEX has the 50's to the 80's. Some classic rock, oldies, lots of "Lost 45's"(No copyright Infringement Barry Scott!), Motown, etc. WXEX in my opinion beats WBOQ hands down!  WXEX seems to know how to "mix" all those genres together and make that station sound so good. As for this "New Signal" BOQ has. There is no "treble" in the broadcast sound. Going to Boston Via 95 South in Winchester, the single struggles even more. I would have spent the money trying to figure out how to move WRBB (Northeaster Univ) signal to another spot on the Dial. How about 101.3?????? Wherever the"pirates" are broadcasting, theirs your spot for WRBB.