FDR Fireside Chat Reference In Scott's Tower Calendar

Cohasset / Hippisley cohasset@frontiernet.net
Tue Mar 19 08:12:24 EDT 2013

A day or so _after_ Nixon's resignation, I was on my way home from the office when I heard a commentary about that historic event -- delivered on my local NBC Radio News affiliate by John Chancellor.  I remember thinking at the time, and for months thereafter, it was the finest summation of the situation I had heard.  Recently I've tried but been unable to find Mr. Chancellor's commentary via internet searching.  Can anyone here point me to a link of the actual audio or, failing that, a transcript?

Thanks!

Bud Hippisley