FDR Fireside Chat Reference In Scott's Tower Calendar

Attorney Chase attychase@comcast.net
Sun Mar 17 13:36:45 EDT 2013

Not to digress too far but can you give some examples? (re "And today our
president goes down the exact same road with an exactly opposite
reaction...one gigantic yawn" ) You aren't referring to the opinions
expressed on the Fox (so-called) News Network are you?