Haitian Pirate Raided

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Mar 14 02:26:03 EDT 2013

On 3/14/2013 2:04 AM, Don wrote:

> Do you think a mayor would have that much pull with the FCC?
>
> Don't you think Menino has bigger fish to fry?

Yes, but he also wants a strong relationship with communities of color,
and Touch is very popular in those communities.  Again, I asked
originally why the station had not been shut down-- I have nothing
against it, and in fact, it is beloved in Mattapan, Roxbury &
Dorchester. But where "Radio Free Allston" (also very popular) was taken
off the air by the FCC, Touch has never been, and in fact, its owner
continues to assert that the station is legal.