WBUR's L-O-N-G Station ID

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Mar 12 00:24:25 EDT 2013

On 3/11/2013 7:51 AM, Dale H. Cook wrote:

> The Commission is still enforcing the regs concerning legal IDs, as this NoV demonstrates:
>
> http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-319240A1.pdf
>
> Perhaps they are looking for new revenue sources, and perhaps we will see more of this. Note that this was initiated by a complaint, but the NoV does not state from whom.

That's a pretty blatant violation.  It amounts to no legal ID at all --
though I note that the NOV does not specify when or how long the station
was monitored.  Presumably it was monitored some time around the top of
the hour.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700| Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com