Spring Training on TV

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Sat Mar 9 00:37:23 EST 2013

To distract ourselves from the two feet of snow in our yards after
Friday's storm, let's cast our minds toward Fort Myers.  I watched the
Sox-Twins pre-season game today on NESN[1], and thought it unusual the
way they produced one broadcast for both teams' networks (NESN and Fox
Sports North), with the play-by-play men taking turns every two
innings or so.  It's obviously easy to do that when both teams are
based in the same city, but have they ever done this before?  I don't
recall ever seeing it.  I wonder if the Minnesota fans found it as
strange as I did, and what thought of Orsillo and Remy.

-GAWollman

[1] Well, on my TiVo which recorded it off NESN on Friday evening.