Donna is very puzzled

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Mar 2 13:33:43 EST 2013

I just received an e-mail announcement that Charles Clemons is about to
mount a run for mayor of the city of Boston.  Among his accomplishments,
he lists himself as founder of Touch 106.1 ... Okay fine, it's a popular
little community station,  and I know a lot of people in
Roxbury/Dorchester/Mattapan who love it.  But isn't it still considered
a Pirate station?  Back when all of us Baby Boomers were growing up and
the FCC actually did its job, one would not necessarily be able to run a
pirate station for very long.  Was this station ever transformed into a
legal station?  If not, will this present problems in Mr. Clemons'
effort to become mayor of Boston?