Jen Brien gets WBZ (AM)'s overnight gig five nights a week for the next year (at least)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 10:07:05 EDT 2013

What about Jordan Rich though? This weekend he had the bands Bird Mancini
and Gracie Curran and the Highfalutin Band, and a great interview with the
author of a book on Bob and Ray. Then there are his movie and TV nights.