Pirates on AM in Boston?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 12:33:48 EDT 2013

720 is in Dorchester and comes in here in Beverly on occasion. There are
some around Lynn at 1690, etc.
The following site lists some of the pirates including the 720 ("Dorchester
- Haitian/Caribbean; religion.") Usually I can find this page by typing
"Boston low power radio" into a search engine.

http://www.bamlog.com/bostonlp.htm