Globe says Touch 106 FM is "a one time pirate station"?!?!?

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Wed Jun 5 20:17:39 EDT 2013

So if someone robs a bank and no one complains does that mean we can get
away with it?

                    Gary's Ice Cream, Chelmsford, MA
www.garysicecream.com           www.icecreamcollege.com

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Kevin Vahey
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 7:09 PM
To: Donna Halper
Cc: B-R-I
Subject: Re: Globe says Touch 106 FM is "a one time pirate station"?!?!?

It is a political football - FCC claims no broadcaster has complained
- no broadcaster wants the community backlash for turning them in.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2013, at 6:18 PM, Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com> wrote:

> On 6/5/2013 2:32 PM, Don wrote:
>> The Globe's Adrian Walker referred to Touch 106 FM as a "onetime" pirate
radio station.  Another person trying to give it legitimacy or just plain
ignorance?

> A little of both-- the owner (Mr. Clemons) has been saying the station is
legal for so long that people may have started to believe it.  I both wrote
to the Globe and left a message on Adrian Walker's voicemail, requesting a
clarification and explaining why I questioned what Adrian had written.
We'll see if anyone responds.