Globe says Touch 106 FM is "a one time pirate station"?!?!?

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Wed Jun 5 19:03:21 EDT 2013

On 6/5/2013 6:25 PM, Gary's Ice Cream wrote:
> I too sent him an e-mail suggesting he look them up on the FCC ULS
> database......Oh wait, he can't...they're not there because they're not
> licensed which makes them STILL illegal!!

Despite the "Universal" in its name, the ULS database isn't actually the
one you'd want to suggest, because it doesn't include broadcast
licenses. It's the CDBS database you're looking for...and, no, Touch
isn't in there, either.