Bob Bittner Expands His Reach

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Jul 17 00:23:23 EDT 2013

Blue Jey Broadcasting?  A separate corporation to own that station or a
change in name for Bob Bittner Broadcasting?

Why WFAU-A?  What's the A for?  Is there a WFAU-B that Bob didn't buy?

That's a pretty amazing price for a radio station.  I suppose it'll cost
a lot more to get it back on the air, though.

On 7/16/2013 11:30 AM, Chuck Igo wrote:
> Congrats to Bob Bittner who puts his money where his mouth and heart are – picking up yet another outlet for his group!
>
> >From All Access:  “BLUEBERRY BROADCASTING, LLC is selling Silent WFAU-A/GARDINER, ME to BOB BITTNER's BLUE JEY BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC. for $16,200.”
>
> Read more: http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/120332/maine-am-changes-hands#ixzz2ZDrpMdK9
>
> Congrats and best wishes for continued broadcasting to Bob!
>
> --Chuck Igo
>

> -----
> No virus found in this message.

A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com