No Rating At All For WEEI-AM?

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 22:13:40 EDT 2013

Bob,

Do you have an MLB.TV subscription? You can't access the Fox video but you can stream the ESPN audio that way.

Maureen

________________________________
 From: Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@gmail.com>
To: Bill O'Neill <billohno@gmail.com>
Cc: Boston Radio Group <boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: No Rating At All For WEEI-AM?

Yes, still reading it and I do recommend it so far based on what I've read.
It's called Bob and Ray Keener Than Most Persons by David Pollock.
And speaking of baseball the All Star Game is on TV and radio right now but
I can't see it in my otherwise half decent motel near Rutland, VT. Their
DirectTV has one channel that apparently doesn't come in--Fox. Rather than
go into town to see part of the game at a bar, I've tried to stream the TV
version online and it's choppy.

So instead I'm resorting to a cheap walkman and trying to get it on either
WVEI-AM 1440 Worcester or WFAN
AM 660 NYC. No bigtime huge FM stations carrying ESPN radio here (101.3 has
it in Champlain Valley but too far from here...)