No Rating At All For WEEI-AM?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 03:13:37 EDT 2013

I am guessing Entercom stopped paying for 850 ratings - they had been
showing an 0.4

Entercom is finding out that 93.7 has MAJOR holes on the south shore and
103.7 doesn't help them.

Switching 97.7 to WEEI would solve the signal hole - but how badly would
that hurt WAAF?

CBS rolled the dice 4 years ago by putting sports on 98.5 instead of 104.1
knowing 98.5 has a solid signal in Rhode Island. The gamble worked.

You have 4 clusters in Boston and 3 of them are doing
fine...........Entercom has issues. ( CC, CBS and GM are healthy )