No Rating At All For WEEI-AM?

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Jul 16 00:46:12 EDT 2013

On 7/10/2013 5:38 PM, Laurence Glavin wrote:

> Neither listing of the Boston radio market Arbitron ratings I just viewed showed ANY numbers for
> WEEI-AM 850. In recent books, the numbers weren't great but they were better than let's say WKOX-AM 1430.
> Other Entercom outlets did make appearances (WRKO-AM down a bit even with no commercial competition).

Could the ratings for WEEI-AM have been combined with ratings for
WEEI-FM?  How many who were called and asked what station they were
listening to know the difference?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com