RIP Rex Trailer

David Moisan dmoisan@davidmoisan.org
Tue Jan 15 09:07:06 EST 2013

Kevin:

Back around 1962 or so I was part of a group from the Cambridge YMCA that went to a Boomtown Friday taping for the following Sunday.

I actually got reprimanded by the Nuns at St. Paul's School in Cambridge for being on TV in a protestant Bible hour.  ( Rex on Sunday would do that )

I was also on Bozo when I was in 7th grade and the next day my classmates were laughing at me for being on a kids show and I replied "Well guys, how come you all saw me?"

Dave:

Enclosed:

1 ea. Internets

The closest I got to Major Mudd was standing on the old Ch. 7 set during a private tour and seeing the seating.  This was just before they built their big news set they're using today.

I'm still laughing over your story about Uncle Gus, working with only the crew for an audience when you were snowed in.