RIP Dick Spencer

Todd Glickman radio88@radio88.net
Mon Jan 14 05:56:45 EST 2013

Richard ("Dick") Spencer passed away a few days ago.  Dick was a superby talented writer and producer, with whom I had the pleasure of working first at WEEI Newsradio 59 (when they were CBS) in the mid- to late-70s.  After WEEI transitioned from all-news, Dick moved to New York City, and joined the staff of WCBS Newsradio 880, where he worked until his passing.  Even when I wasn't on shift with him, I could always tell his writing.  Smart, often witty, and laser-focused.

Dick, we'll miss you and your incredible talent.   Condolences to his family.
==========================

Todd Glickman
Certified Broadcast Meteorologist
WCBS Newsradio-880
New York City, NY
Email:	radio88@radio88.net
http://www.radioweather.net

Todd Glickman '77
Senior Associate Director, Office of Corporate Relations
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, W98-400
600 Memorial Drive, 4th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139
Email:	glickman@mit.edu
Phone:	+1-617-452-2457