RIP Rex Trailer

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Jan 12 23:57:01 EST 2013

On 1/12/2013 10:02 AM, Mark Watson wrote:

> Kevin Vahey wrote:
>
>> Here is a great clip from the 60's
>
> Where was this tape found? Was great to see, good that it's been
> transferred to digital. Sadly not much footage from Boomtown exists.
> Anyone know what year this clip is from? At the end when Rex is shown
> in the filmed outro riding Goldrush the announcer invites us to stay
> tuned for the Shari Lewis Show, if that helps. I'm guessing early 1960's.

Shari Lewis replaced Howdy Doody, which came to an end on 24 September
1960.  So this clip was later than that, but before Pablo's departure
from the show.  If that helps any.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com