How many daytime only stations are left?

Peter Murray peterwmurray@gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 06:08:55 EST 2013

Why would that prevent the subsequent owner of 101.7 from granting the same
permission (in the case that 101.3 was part of the deal)?

Given the fill-in translator rules,. The power could be increased to as
much as 250w and it could be used as a HD2 or AM relay. CBS Radio is doing
something similar in Baltimore with 97.5 (relaying WWMX-HD2).

It seems like a short-sighted decision to turn it in, though considering
the losses Phoenix Media had with WFNX, it may just have been a cost to
maintain/operate they did not want.

-Peter