WGIR AM 610 Paul Westcott going to WTAG 580 Worcester

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Jan 9 23:44:41 EST 2013

On 1/9/2013 10:04 AM, John Bolduc wrote:

> Paul Westscott morning drive-time host at WGIR AM 610 Manchester NH is moving on.
> >From my Facebook newsfeed:
> Excited to join my new station (5-9amET) WTAG AM 580 - FM 94.9 The
> White House Brief will continue to air on iHeartRadio and stations
> across the nation!
> Starting Monday January 21st

WTAG-FM?  When did that happen?  I seem to remember 96.1 as WTAG-FM back
in the old days, and that became something else, and I'm blanking on the
callsign.  So where did this new WTAG-FM come from?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com