96.9 permanently "Hot"...?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:47:41 EST 2013

New format unveiled at 11 am and I guess Pebbles was heard, etc., as
"Hot 96.9". 13,000 songs in a row

http://radioinsight.com/blog/headlines/netgnomes/79932/whos-dropping-a-beat-into-boston/

>>WTKK debuted its new permanent identity at 11:00 this morning as morning host Pebbles introduced “Hot 96.9” billed as “The Rhythm Of Boston”.
The Rhythmic Hot AC is promoting itself as the home of current rhythm
and dance along with 80s and 90s “throwbacks”. Usher, Rhianna,
Beyonce, and Michael Jackson are prominently featured on the station’s
website. The station is launching with 13,000 songs commercial-free

First artists heard included Jay Z, Justin Bieber, Destiny's Child,
Adele, Michael Jackson (from 70s), Black Eyed Peas,
Mary J. Blige, Usher