my interview with Donna Halper today

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 01:02:26 EST 2013

Tracy Roach on WBCN was the first fulltime female jock on a major Boston
outlet.

Robin Young at WBZ-AM was doing weekends around 1975.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DNM5_cVsuk

But it was not a radio thing, the first full-time female news anchor in
Boston was Natalie Jacobson in 1976.

Donna you should track down Barbara Borin as she broke ground as a weekend
sports anchor back in 1972. She is Barbara Franzoso today and lives in NH.