Locating the old images...

Bob DeMattia bob@demattia.net
Sun Jan 6 00:41:46 EST 2013

Although the main website URL forwards you to the current theme,
you can still find the old images by accessing the background
URL directly:

http://power969.com/i/img_power.png
http://www.nova969.net/i/img_nova.png
http://www.969mikefm.com/i/img_mike.png
http://classicrockthatreallyrocks969.com/i/img_classic.png

They are evidently NOT redirecting the whole
domain - only forwarding the home page.  So you
have to match up the domain with the image file
name.

When they first started forwarding (I would assume around
midnight) someone typo'd the forwarding address and they
were redirecting to classicrockthareallyrocks969.com -
notice the missing "T" before "really".  This caused a
forward to a non-existent domain resulting in a browser
error.  It took them about 20 minutes to fix it.

I'll take my nerd cap off now and go to bed.

-Bob