Power 96.9 changes format after one day

Shawn Mamros mamros@mit.edu
Fri Jan 4 10:24:43 EST 2013

>Considering the stunting so far, would GM make a deal with Pebbles saying
>"if we throw you X dollars, can we use your name as part of our stunting?"
>They're really getting a lot of publicity from this, and may want to
>continue the speculation for a while.

Thing is, why would they want to use her name if they're not really
hiring her?  Because if she's not getting a real gig with GM (either
at 96.9 or elsewhere), she could go to a competitor, so GM would be
giving publicity to (at least potential) competition.  That just doesn't
make much sense - then again, does any of this make sense?

-Shawn