Power 96.9 changes format after one day

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 12:47:56 EST 2013

93.7 isn't as good as Pru/Newton/Needham stations on the south shore, but it's not far behind at all. It's much better than 99.5.

It's MUCH better than 97.7, which a lot of people think has a good signal down here because of the Brockton COL. 97.7 is very weak to the south, possibly because of being on the north side of the very wide WGBH tower. It was comical when WAAF first went on there and they put billboards in places like Plymouth, Taunton, and Mansfield, where even from W Boylston, 107.3 may come in better! Even with the slightest bit if tropo, WCTY will overpower it in places on 495 near Mansfield.

Jeff Lehmann