WXKS 1200 to Bloomberg

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 02:02:33 EST 2013

Air America and Clear Channel has a huge stage in Copley Sq on Election
Night 2004 - and in late afternoon they were expecting a Kerry victory
party.

CC actually spent a lot of money promoting 1200/1430

CC blew up 1430 for Air America and that put WJIB-740 on the map

1430 had a very popular morning host with seniors back then and his name
escapes me.