WXKS 1200 to Bloomberg

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:16:27 EST 2013

CC had prog talk on what was then WKOX 1200 and WXKS 1430 from Oct of
2004 to Dec of 2006. They had various formats after that; in Jan. of
2010 we found out that a couple months later, 1200 would flip to
conservative talk and the call letters of the stations
were flip flopped. (Rush Radio/Talk 1200 was March of '10 till last
August I believe)