WBZ Weather on the 10s no more

Keith Lavon keithlavon@gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:01:09 EST 2013

Interesting, but this morning at 8:40 they did weather and 8:43 they did
traffic. No mention of Traffic & Weather Together.

I do know for the record that CBS Radio/WBZ does own "Traffic & Weather
Together" because I was at 890 ESPN (WAMG/WLLH) when we were told we could
no longer say that.

WTOP in Washington DC is also Traffic & Weather Together on the 3's.

Keith