Paul Benzaquin has passed on

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:28:17 EST 2013

Paul was doing well in Chicago and then was abruptly fired.

Chicago Magazine did a story on 'swinging' in the wealthy burbs and Paul
and his secretary were mentioned in the article.

WLS-TV fired him the day the story broke and his midnight show was given to
Bob Kennedy ( who would also keep his morning show )