Paul Benzaquin has passed on

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:30:35 EST 2013

I had the pleasure of running the board and screening Paul's calls a few times back at the late great WHDH (850 Boston). He was the same soft spoken gentlemen off air to me as he was on.

He wanted callers' first names fed to him via IFB. And timing mattered. When he wanted a call, Paul would say, "Two six six, one one hundred," then he would pause for the producer to say the first name in his headphones and then he'd say, e.g., "Mary, you're next on WHDH." And it worked.

My condolences to Paul's loved ones.

Bill O'Neill