Boston radio and school closing/delay announcements

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Thu Feb 14 07:35:33 EST 2013

At 09:29 PM 2/13/2013, Sean Smyth wrote:

>And of course, WATD keeps on bucking the trend. Listened in yesterday and Ed Perry himself was out interviewing people in (IIRC) Marshfield.

Ed always has been a bit of a maverick. I didn't know he still owned WATD - I'll have to drop him a line as I haven't seen him in about 30 years.

Dale H. Cook, Market Chief Engineer, Centennial Broadcasting, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html