Boston radio and school closing/delay announcements

John Francini francini@mac.com
Thu Feb 14 05:40:59 EST 2013

I know that. I used it merely as an example. A better example would have been Newbury/West Newbury/Newburyport.

John Francini <francini@mac.com>
"I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace; that two are called a law firm; and that three or more become a Congress. And by God I have had *this* Congress!" --John Adams