Michael Graham to be on WCRN, 3 other stations

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:32:32 EST 2013

And he is obviously paying/brokering the time for himself.  WBNW's parent
company Money Matters Radio also owns WESO 970 and leases WPLM...... I am
not faulting him for buying the time.. if he can make money doing it, all
the more power to him.

Paul