WXKS-FM (KISS 108) GETS CAUGHT LYING TO AUDIENCE

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:13:08 EST 2013

Bob - Miley is someone WJIB might be playing in 50 years.......maybe

Clear Channel is now saying they were mislead as well - her band and
dancers were at TD Garden and they assumed she was as well.

http://bostonherald.com/inside_track/the_inside_track/2013/12/local_fans_frosted_after_miley_cyrus_flakes

But Miley herself was tweeting that she was stuck in NJ hours before

https://twitter.com/MileyCyrus/status/411993843370692608

I know a couple that spent a lot of money so their daughter could see Miley
and the girl was heartbroken. Her mother teaches at Harvard Law and she has
already contacted the FCC about this.

Romeo is on stage telling the crowd that she is there - and on air they are
saying she is there. That is consumer fraud. If they had been honest up
front people would have been upset but given the snowstorm would have
understood. In this age of instant communication they at least could have
had Miley on screen via Skype saying she was sorry.

Somebody mentioned Opie & Anthony's fake Menino report - but they were
fired.