WXKS-FM (KISS 108) GETS CAUGHT LYING TO AUDIENCE

Bob Bittner jibguy@aol.com
Wed Dec 18 09:44:28 EST 2013

Who's Miley Cyrus?
----jibguy

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan.Strassberg <dan.strassberg@att.net>
To: Kevin Vahey <kvahey@gmail.com>; Boston Radio Group <boston-radio-interest@lists.bostonradio.org>
Sent: Wed, Dec 18, 2013 6:20 am
Subject: Re: WXKS-FM (KISS 108) GETS CAUGHT LYING TO AUDIENCE

Is this item of enough importance to justify the publicity you are giving it
on this thread? My opinion is that it is not, except, maybe, if you are a
teen-age girl. However, I don't believe that the list membership includes
any teen-age girls. I know...since I am not interested in the topic, I
should simply ignore postings to this thread. Still, I think the entire
thread deserves a rest.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367