Well said Donna

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue Dec 10 21:21:41 EST 2013

On 12/10/2013 12:52 PM, Don wrote:

> I recall thinking during the peice that the "runners"(?) had a tough job.
> Can you point to some of the well documented cases?

Yes, I can.  Here is a link to an investigative report done recently by
the BBC about Amazon's warehouses and working conditions in England.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2013/1204/Amazon-UK-A-tough-place-to-work-but-Brits-keep-clicking

And an investigative report from an Allentown, PA newspaper, detailing
working conditions at the Amazon warehouse in the Lehigh Valley; this
series of articles won several journalism awards after it came out in
2011.
http://www.mcall.com/news/local/amazon/mc-allentown-amazon-complaints-20110917,0,6503103.story