Breaking News!?! Sorry WCVB, I don't think so....

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 21:07:23 EST 2013

In 1992 the Pats home games were never on TV as they couldn't sell out.
They were heading for St. Louis but the NFL discovered that Kraft had an
ironclad lease with the old stadium. Kraft had bought the stadium cheaply
when the Sullivans needed money to pay off Don King.

Then Kraft just waited and we know what happened.