Breaking News!?! Sorry WCVB, I don't think so....

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Dec 9 14:23:23 EST 2013

Please don't call me "list". How about channel 5's habit of introducing the weather as
"STORM CENTER FIVE!!!" even if the region is enjoying a spell of benign weather, let's say
in June? Who came up with that idea?