Cumulus Buys Dial Global

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Aug 31 12:10:46 EDT 2013

Mark Watson wrote--
> Dial Global offers several satellite fed music formats, including the "Timeless Favorites" standards/soft AC format airing on WFEA Manchester. I believe Dial Global also operates the voice tracking service that is being used outside of AM drive and middays on WBOQ.

And they syndicate several high-profile talkers, including Stephanie
Miller.  They used to distribute Ed Schultz when he was just getting
started.  Most of the talkers they distribute are conservatives, but
they were among the first to take a chance on some progressive/liberal
talkers, back when they were known as the Jones Radio Network.