WKFY

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Thu Aug 22 00:36:28 EDT 2013

In a message dated 8/22/2013 12:31:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kvahey@gmail.com writes:

What I  find curious is that today very few stations that play 70's music
will touch  Debbie Boone's 'You Light Up My Life' which I believe was the
most sold single  of the 70's.

That's because it's a "goody two-shoes" artist.  Same thing for Tony
Orlando and Dawn's 70's hits, and The Carpenters (the latter were called "goody
four-shoes").

Two or three hours can't go by on WJIB/WJTO though,  without  hearing The
Carpenters.

---jibguy