WEEI drops Celtics

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 16:54:59 EDT 2013

Indeed they are limited; CBS has hands full with Pats and B's on Sports Hub
(Revs too),
though if there are conflicting games and 98.5 got the C's, they could bump
'em to 100.7 or even WBZ 1030... WUFC 1510? Not the best signal. Has local
and national sports shows plus Sox in Spanish.

There is a C's radio network I believe in the region...I know in the past
WBOQ 104.9 in Gloucester was an affiliate (and it still is a Sox radio
affiliate). If they went to 1510 could someone else help pick them up in
Boston/surrounding areas where 1510's weak?