Fwd: More changes at WERS

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 03:57:47 EDT 2013

WERS more and more is being influenced by alumni who live in LA.

They are looking at being a station representative of Metro Boston.

By comparison WRBB is very content on serving the inner city.

We are blessed in Boston with a vibrant college radio scene in the city and
several outlets subscribe to PPM to see how they are doing.

WRBB was created by the FCC to destroy Simon Geller from getting a huge
payday.