Brockton Pirate Shut Down

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 09:50:56 EDT 2013

It's possible some of these operations may be tied to a legit
business--maybe someone has a nightclub and they'll start a pirate station,
run music, plug their business, and report income to the DOR and IRS. These
are our employees, our income, etc. and possibly they can report income
from their pirate station as income from the legit operation. But if
they're breaking the law (even if they claim ignorance) by being on the air
illegally, they could just as easily be delinquent regarding taxes. Whether
the DOR and IRS go after them, who knows.