New Cape Cod Station

Robert Sutherland madprof@fairpoint.net
Sun Aug 18 19:53:49 EDT 2013

finally found details:  FCC FM query:
WKFY 98.7 cp modification, East Harwich,
41:41:36.60, 69:58:28.90 thus north of Chatham,
east of E.Harwich.  coords (NAD27) plot in
the rt28 3/4-rectangle north of Chatham,
(in case you want to know)
(per Bing Maps) east of Emery Pond (per Bing Maps),
@ corner of Earls Way and Janes Way,
s of 2 red & white topped silos (Purina?).
GoogleMaps (20') [shows Janes Way as p/o Earls Way] so shows no tower
(but of course neither map is newer then a year, maybe 2)

non-directional, 3.2kw, 47.3m HAAT

Call Sign begin Date  WKFY 10/30/2012

non-drx 60 dBu contour includes Eastham, Brewster, N.Harwich,
Harwichport, Chatham, s. tip of Monomoy (anyone listening out there?),
Orleans.

Bob

otherwise from net:
Codcomm Inc is John Garabedian, but not another "House Party" station!