seeking an unbiased opinion about country music radio

John Mullaney john@minutemancomm.com
Wed Aug 7 19:59:56 EDT 2013

Country Hit Radio is the new HipHop for young girls. The all age Arbitron category has always been owned by very young women. And young women also often win on what the car radio is tuned to. Today's hit country flavor is all aimed right at them. From Taylor Swift to all the good looking young guys now in Country. This is also what is hurting Jamn more than Amp or Hot. The number of young women that have shifted to country. No longer is it a working class mans format.

Sent from my iPhone