Time Warner Cable shuts off CBS

Mark Laurence marklaurence@mac.com
Sat Aug 3 13:49:40 EDT 2013

On Aug 3, 2013, at 10:28 AM, Anthony Abruzzese <tony.abruzzese@gmail.com> wrote:

> I came across the news this morning that TWC is again in a dispute with a
> major network and has shut down CBS in several markets...
>
> I didn't realize that TWC had much of a presence in MA or much of New
> England.

They serve most of the major cities in Maine.  According to their website about 52% of the state's TV households are with Time Warner.

In Massachusetts, they only serve about a dozen towns and small cities in the Pittsfield and North Adams area.  It's similar in New Hampshire, just a few areas including Keene and Berlin.

Nothing in Vermont or Rhode Island, and only Norwalk in Connecticut.