Contract "Employees" On Full-Power Major Market FM

Mike Ward mward@iname.com
Sun Apr 21 15:28:50 EDT 2013

I used to work for a competitor of theirs (CC's KFBK), but I'm pretty sure
RA&D don't actually buy the time on KRXQ, unless they're doing so to make
money on the commercial and other sales.

They own the show and syndicate it to at least one other station in
Reno...they've been on other stations in the Central Valley from time to
time. I'm pretty sure that this is also not "time brokering".