Rhode Island names and other odd naming conventions

Linc Reed-Nickerson linc45r-n@lincster.com
Thu Apr 18 22:14:54 EDT 2013

As a railfan I enjoyed all the extra gravel trains from central New
Hampshire on the Boston & Maine to fill the section that ran across the
marsh into Lynn from Revere.

I drove from Newburyport to WHDH in 1965 and then to WBZ from 1967 to
1973... hard to believe I left WBZ 40 years ago next month.

There are probably only 4 or 5 technicians still living that were there
when I started at WBZ fresh out of Vietnam, time passes.

Linc

Burns, Oregon